WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Within six months of taking your lifework program, I had organized and founded a $250,000 statewide partnership for youth tobacco prevention… Because of your program, it is much easier pursuing passions and dreams, turning visions into actions.
- I was pleasantly surprised how Leonard was able to help me in the course of one 30 minute session. He asked me questions that quickly got to the issue and background of my situation. Leonard was able to quickly assess and understand my situation to offer advice that was very helpful and fit the situation.
-J. Allen, Learning and Development Consultant
- Working with Leonard was very helpful for me to clarify my career goals and develop a detailed plan of incremental steps and a timeline for reaching towards them. Leonard knows just the right questions to ask to help you solidify what might otherwise be somewhat muddled dreams and aspirations into achievable, measurable goals.
- Leonard helped me navigate through some tough career choices to determine what really mattered to me. He also helped me work through political and communication issues at work. Now I’m in exactly the right job and career, and I have a long-range vision for where I’m headed. I’d strongly recommend him to anyone struggling with a career or job decision.
- Leonard helped me bring into focus my passions and interests and helped me formulate a plan to fit those different pieces into my life. Along the way I stumble onto a career path that I am very excited about that had never occurred to me before my work with Leonard.
- -Eva Pranis
- I have found a career that brings me great satisfaction and is a perfect alignment with my values. I don’t know that I would have recognized this as my “dream job” if I hadn’t taken Leonard’s lifework course.
- In a short period of time as Leonard’s coaching client, using his thought-provoking exercises, I was able to determine a major new career for myself, one that I really wanted, and I was able to take the necessary steps to begin that important change.
- I’ve tried several different careers, never feeling like I’d found the right fit. I started working with Leonard with a lot of general information about what I wanted but not a clue how to put that together into a plan to move forward. After working through his process, I have direction and feel I’ve finally found something that will “stick”. Especially helpful for me was Leonard’s Ideal Day exercise, which allowed me to consider different options at a very detailed level, and I’m now excited to work towards making my “Ideal Day” a reality.
- Leonard’s “Lifework” book and coaching are just the thing to start and sustain forward momentum. His approach is straightforward and focused but also inspired by creativity and fun. I’ve learned more about what really motivates me, created a lifework mission statement, and develop a practical career advancement plan. Leonard is a great coach!
– J Berg
- I credit your Lifework process with helping me identify the skills I most enjoy using, the type of organization I would like to work for, and to think creatively about how I might combine the two.
- I have attended many presentations and workshops in the career/lifework field. After a while the presenters all start to sound the same…[but] Leonard’s approach is very original, creative and fun. His approach gives you a new angle on topics….refreshing and well worth my time.
Motivation for Success
- I needed a boost to proceed with my goals. Your course gave me a power boost!
- Thanks again for the coaching help, Leonard. Your strategies definitely help me stay unstuck. Every time I feel confused, I go back and look at my mindmaps or I create a new one. Every time I work with these tools I feel a new surge of positive energy and start to move forward.
- Leonard was my “professional success partner” and well worth the expense!… His insightful comments and questions helped me to get unstuck and move through my fears. -Kathleen Bennett
- Leonard is an inspiration who helps us realize that anything is possible.
-K. Klemme, R.N.
- Thank you for your class, Leonard! I feel more inspired, motivated and
empowered because of what you’ve brought into my field of awareness! … I appreciate great career facilitators such as yourself that focus on merging great passions into one’s careers, with assistance in focusing on depth of details as well as breadth. I look forward to future conversations with you! Thank you for strengthening individuals and ultimately our communities with the services you provide.
—Michelle Albrecht de Grados
- Courage, integrity, and vision are three key qualities of a great leader. As a group facilitator, lifework coach, and keynote speaker, Leonard Lang not only models these qualities, he inspires them in others. When it comes to Leonard’s work, I’ve discovered from first-hand experience that you can count on one simple fact–Leonard will bring a fun, creative approach and remarkable insight to every individual, group, or situation that he meets.
– Karen Boileau, M.Ed.,
Heart & Soul Life Coaching, Writer, Educator
- It was as if he waved a magic wand over our group. More than 6 months later, things are still going smoothly, and we have been able to successfully work through subsequent difficulties using the communication, facilitation, and decision-making tools Leonard provided.
– Allison Stevens
- As a consultant and facilitator for our training program, Leonard’s clear thinking and thoughtful questions got people more involved. His work brought group members more clarity and more ownership of the work at hand, and as a result, our training is more successful — and everyone is having more fun.
-Margie Siegel, University of St. Thomas Community Leadership Institute
- Through Leonard’s effective skills, our hospitalists developed a strategic plan that outlined their goals, process, and gave them a sense of value. Since Leonard’s intervention, these physicians are engaged and highly productive.
-Bill Maurer, Mercy Hospital
- As you mentioned “you help people get unstuck” and I believe you helped our group today. That is something that you do beautifully.
PLEASE NOTE: You can also view my listing and verifications on Thumbtack, but if you would like to contact me, please don’t use the Thumbtack site. The fastest and most reliable way to reach me directly is by calling me (612-925-5478) or writing me from this site (contact us). I look forward to hearing from you.